We Make the Choice

"Everyone is born with a purpose, whether it is to be the president or a parent, your life has meaning, the choices we make matter and the ripples of those choices affect those around us..choose to accept, to be apart of a greater plan than our own minds can comprehend, choose to strive for a greatness that can affect the WORLD."

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Start of a Brand New Year

Well guys, its here.. 2012 has finally arrived and with it a whole new year filled with so many opportunities..whether or not you think the world is going to end, I truly hope this year will be lived to the fullest. I know I'll be taking advantage of all the possibilities that await.
With this, I will welcome this year with open arms, for the new adventures to come I will gaze towards eagerly..with each failure I will embrace knowing that I have come one step closer to achieving my goals.

Happy New Year
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney


1 comment: