We Make the Choice

"Everyone is born with a purpose, whether it is to be the president or a parent, your life has meaning, the choices we make matter and the ripples of those choices affect those around us..choose to accept, to be apart of a greater plan than our own minds can comprehend, choose to strive for a greatness that can affect the WORLD."

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Burnin Brighter than the Sun

     For this entry I thought I would elaborate on myself. Well for starters my blog title. The title come from the song "We are Young" by Fun. Though this song in and of itself is not Christian, when I heard this lyric I immediately referenced it to knowledge that as Christians we are the "light of the world" and this lyric displays my hope and that is to shine my light for Christ as bright as I can possibly do so which in turn means I'm shinin brighter than the sun.
     In my blog I don't have a specific genre of things to talk about but i do hope to encourage, enlighten, and strengthen your walk with Christ or show you how interesting life in God is, and can be. As well, if you have any topics you'd like me to talk about feel free to comment or vote on the poll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment